List of resorts in ECR for Team Outing
- Blue Lagoon Beach Resort, Neelankarai
- VGP Golden Beach Resort, Injambakkam
- Green Coconut Resort, Muttukadu
- MGM Beach Resort, Muttukadu
- Shelter Resorts, Vada Nemmeli, Near Crocodile Bank
- The Country Club Jade Beach Resort, Vada Nemmeli, Near Crocodile Bank
- Intercontinental Chennai Mahabalipuram Resort, Vada Nemmeli, Near Crocodile Bank
- Ideal Beach Resort, Mahabalipuram
- Golden Sun Hotel and Beach Resort, Mahabalipuram
- Chariot Beach Resorts, Mahabalipuram
- Radisson Blu Resort Temple Bay, Mamallapuram
- Vivanta by Taj – Fisherman’s Cove, ECR, Kovalam
- Confluence Banquets and Resorts, Mahabalipuram
Continue reading “List of resorts in ECR for Team Outing”
Lets discuss Birthday Events with Emcee Thamizharasan
Events and Occasions are very special to families. Birthday Events are the major events celebrated in a family next to the wedding events. Usually birthday events are organized for 01st and 03rd birthday of a kid, 25th and 60th birthday of an adult.
When a birthday event is organized in a family, usually the kid’s parents take care of organizing it. All the responsibilities are on their shoulders and this would make them too tensed at the event and they wouldn’t be able to enjoy the event. They need to take care of organizing the event, look after the guests, follow up the caterers, etc. Continue reading “Lets discuss Birthday Events with Emcee Thamizharasan”
What is a Sangeet Ceremony (Musical Evening) ?
After I entered into event industry, I have been regularly hosting birthday parties, mall activities and corporate events. But there was one word which I had been hearing occasionally but I never knew what it was. The word was “Sangeet”. I heard that “Sangeet” was also one type of event and I never knew what it was. The moment I realized that I need to know something about Sangeet, came a knocking opportunity for me.
One of my very good friends, Emcee Jayshree Senthil took me to a Sangeet event she hosted. It was there I actually came to know what Sangeet was. Thank you Jayshree for that start. The very same day I decided that I need to host a Sangeet soon and my dream also came true in a couple of months. Eventually I hosted the Sangeet of a Film Fraternity’s family as well. Yes, along with my Co-host Emcee Nandhini I hosted the Sangeet of Divya Priya (Daughter of Mr Ravi Kumar and Grand daughter of Mr Changaiah, Proprietor of Ravi Prasad Units, Studios and Labs). Continue reading “What is a Sangeet Ceremony (Musical Evening) ?”